Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
Coming off of a month-end week, we have many fewer deals with scheduled end dates this week, though he do have a big Hilton offer changing in a few days, with rumors about a bigger announcement coming on Thursday — we’ll see how that shakes out. My plans to use the Seated app this weekend were foiled as the restaurant at which I planned to use it is no longer listed. Read about all of those deals and more below.
Without further ado, here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers. Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
Expires Wednesday, October 4th
- Best ever 100K+ free night Hilton offer is back: The recent high offer on both Hilton Amex cards has returned through October 4th. (Expires 10/4/17)
Expires Saturday, October 7th
- $160 back on $800 at Delta [Targeted]: This one has disappeared from the sync, but the offer ends 10/7/17)
|Won’t Last Long|
- $15 back with each dine in major cities through this app: This great deal isn’t set to expire anytime soon, but it looks like it is already changing. I had planned to use it at the Park Hyatt in Chicago this weekend only to find out that its restaurant has disappeared from the app.
- Business Class to Hawaii: $1079 RT from Canada: These prices have actually decreased some since last week — great deals on business class to Hawaii.
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
Sign-up Bonuses / Credit Cards
- Great Delta 60K/70K offers now available (Expires 11/18/17)
- 50K offer now live: BOA Premium Rewards Credit Card: This is a great new offer that boils down to $500 back on $3K spend.
- Jet Blue all-time high offer of 40K points: Nice offer for JetBlue flyers.
- Great new 10K MQM + 40K miles business card offer: The offer previously increased on the personal version — now that offer has been bumped up on the business card, too. This is a great time to go for this card if it’s on your radar.
- $1K cash back after $10K spend with targeted mailer: This is a targeted mailer without a known end date, but keep your eye on the mail if you’re looking for a big cash back offer.
- IHG 85K offer now includes $50 statement credit (but you might do better): A slightly enhanced offer, but in the post we reference how to get an even better offer.
- 20,000 Marriott points per referral up to 100K per year
- Southwest 60K offers back: Companion Pass after $4K spend: These offers are rumored to end at the beginning of October — which is perfect timing to plan out your spend for a 2018/2019 companion pass! I’d recommend messaging Chase after approval to confirm the date by which you need to meet the minimum spend– and then completing the spend on December 31st/January 1st. Of course, we don’t know for sure that these offers will last that long.
- Nice: 60K American AAdvantage miles after a single purchase + fee
- Highest-ever bonus: 40K miles & 10K MQMs: This is the best bonus there has ever been on the Reserve card. If you’re eligible and had it on your radar, this is definitely the bonus to take on this card.
- New 50K offer on Cathay Pacific card: The Asia Miles program is well worth a look. While 50K miles on their own aren’t wildly exciting, the ease of amassing enough for a reasonably-priced round-the-world journey might make this low-hanging fruit particularly attractive.
- Citi Prestige 75K link live: Word is that this one could be ending “soon”, though we don’t know how soon that is.
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer, but it is likely to be available for a limited time
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Amex Offer: $50 back on $200 at HotelStorm: The terms of this offer imply that it is repeatable, so this could be a good way to save $50 on your hotel stays. Just keep in mind that you will probably not receive any elite credits / benefits / points on 3rd party bookings like this. (Expires 10/12/17)
- Up to 5K AA miles with car rental (Rental must start by 10/15/17)
- SPG to AA Transfer Bonus Up to 30% (but I don’t recommend it (Expires 10/15/17)
- Citi offers 25% transfer bonus to JetBlue (Expires 10/25/17)
- Avios transfer bonus: solid use of SPG/Marriott points (Expires 10/31/17)
- New IHG PointBreaks Full List: (Expires 10/31/17)
- Free night anywhere with 2 stays: You must check out of your second stay no later than 11/1/17 and pay with Masterpass.
- Earn a free night after 2 stays or bonus points with Q4 Marriott and Starwood promos: (Register by 11/30/17, stay by 1/15/18)
- $100 back on $500 at Ritz-Carlton with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/11/17)
- Hilton Double Up: 2X points Sept 1-December 31st, Diamonds earn more (Ends December 31st, but register before you stay)
- Hyatt Globalist fast track for all credit card holders: Register and complete your stays by December 31st
- Big Hertz / United 5K+ per rental offer returns [Targeted]: Earn bonus miles for rentals through 1/31/18)
- One Two Free is back: 1 free day after 2 rentals: Earn through 2/28/16, use certificates by 6/15/18)
- $40 back at Doubletree with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/31/18)
- 11X AA miles spending offer [Targeted]: This offer seems to be targeted around your anniversary date. In my case, if I use it in August, September, and October I will receive this bonus. YMMV – your months may vary.
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- Save on TV or cell service and Hilton: The Hilton offer expires 10/17/17 and the TV/Internet parts expire 11/15/17
- $118 off a GoPro offer returns for some [targeted]: While the Amex Offer expires 10/18/17, one of the GoPro models has already sold out. The more expensive model is still available, but may not be for long.
- New Amex Offer: 4K/5K Membership Rewards for spending at Nest.com [Targeted]: (Expires 10/30/17)
- The 1800Flowers Amex Offer is Back. Do we care? (Expires 10/31/17)
- Crazy good Amex AT&T offer: Spend $150 get $100 [highly targeted] (Expires 10/31/17)
- Free Amazon Music Unlimited with Citi card ($30 credit must be claimed by 11/14/17)
- Another awesome targeted Amex Offer: Supermarket Rewards! (Expires 11/30/17)
- Earn a couple bucks on Plastiq payments with Drop (Expires 12/31/17)
- Pay mortgage by Mastercard w/ 1.5% fee after rebate: Set up three payments that pay before 12/31/17.
- More Amex 2X merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
Bank Account Bonuses