Welcome to our weekly list of what’s ending this week as well as a collection of some of the best ongoing deals around.
This week brings candy and costumes for many, but it also brings the end of the month — and with it, the end of some solid deals. From the Amazing AT&T $100 back on $150 Amex Offer to the surprisingly good Travelzoo deal to Milan, you can save a bundle by the end of the month. In credit card news, the Cathay Pacific 50K signup bonus and the increased 35K total bonus on the business version of the SPG card are both good opportunities the consider. If you haven’t yet completed two Wyndham stays with Masterpass, there is still time to grab yourself a free night at any Wyndham hotel in the world. While one IHG PointBreaks list comes to a close, another goes live tomorrow. All that and more below!
Without further ado, here are this week’s Last Chance Deals. Those are followed by deals that Won’t Last Long and our Other Limited-time Offers. Deals in bold were posted this week.
|Last Chance Deals|
- More fuel points on gift cards at Kroger this weekend: Earn 4x fuel points on 3rd party gift cards and maybe on fixed-denomination Visa and Mastercard as well through today.
Expires Monday, October 30th
- Doublestack Hilton offers for $100 back?: The Amex Offers expires 10/30, the Slickdeals rebate has already ended
- New Amex Offer: 4K/5K Membership Rewards for spending at Nest.com [Targeted]: (Expires 10/30/17)
Expires Tuesday, 10/31/17
- A pretty nice-looking Travelzoo deal to Milan: This one came out of left field on me, but it looks like a really good deal for round trip direct flights + 4 nights of hotel for less than the cost of the flight alone on most other carriers. Worth a look if you’ve been thinking about a winter/spring trip.
- New 50K offer on Cathay Pacific card: The Asia Miles program is well worth a look. While 50K miles on their own aren’t wildly exciting, the ease of amassing enough for a reasonably-priced round-the-world journey might make this low-hanging fruit particularly attractive.
- Avios transfer bonus: solid use of SPG/Marriott points (Expires 10/31/17)
- New IHG PointBreaks Full List: (Expires 10/31/17)
- Hurry: Add Offers for Dell & Lenovo [Targeted] (Dell Expires 10/31/17) (Lenovo Expires 11/16/17)
- The 1800Flowers Amex Offer is Back. Do we care? (Expires 10/31/17)
- Crazy good Amex AT&T offer: Spend $150 get $100 [highly targeted] (Expires 10/31/17)
Expires Wednesday, 11/1/17
- 10K Starpoints added to this signup bonus (Expired 11/1/17)
- Free night anywhere with 2 stays: You must check out of your second stay no later than 11/1/17 and pay with Masterpass.
Expires Saturday, 11/4/17
- Confirmed not targeted: Up to 4x Ultimate Rewards w/ mobile wallet & Sapphire card (Expires 11/4/17)
|Won’t Last Long|
- From 44.5K RT to Australia from New York!: This will not last. It was alive at the time of writing late last night, but could be gone by the time this post publishes (and I will be out of cell service much of Sunday morning and unable to update immediately). See the post for more information on where to book it if it’s still around.
- Easy win: $0.80 off per gallon: This one just seems too generous to stick around for long.
- Extra 2% back at Sam’s Club with Dosh (No set expiration date, but this is unlikely to last long-term)
|Other Limited-Time Offers|
Sign-up Bonuses / Credit Cards
- Big Virgin Atlantic “90K” offer returns
- New Uber Visa looks great for a no-fee card: This card looks interesting. The New York Times reports that it might even earn transferrable points beginning next year. Keep an eye on this one.
- New Savor card earns 3% back on dining
- New 50K signup offer worth $500 in travel
- Great Delta 60K/70K offers now available (Expires 11/18/17)
- 60K offers return on Citi AA cards
- 50K offer now live: BOA Premium Rewards Credit Card: This is a great new offer that boils down to $500 back on $3K spend.
- Jet Blue all-time high offer of 40K points: Nice offer for JetBlue flyers.
- Great new 10K MQM + 40K miles business card offer: The offer previously increased on the personal version — now that offer has been bumped up on the business card, too. This is a great time to go for this card if it’s on your radar.
- $1K cash back after $10K spend with targeted mailer: This is a targeted mailer without a known end date, but keep your eye on the mail if you’re looking for a big cash back offer.
- IHG 85K offer now includes $50 statement credit (but you might do better): A slightly enhanced offer, but in the post we reference how to get an even better offer.
- 20,000 Marriott points per referral up to 100K per year
- Nice: 60K American AAdvantage miles after a single purchase + fee
- Highest-ever bonus: 40K miles & 10K MQMs: This is the best bonus there has ever been on the Reserve card. If you’re eligible and had it on your radar, this is definitely the bonus to take on this card.
- Citi Prestige 75K link live: Word is that this one could be ending “soon”, though we don’t know how soon that is.
- Up to 50,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points for student loan refinance: There is no set expiration date on this offer.
- Up to 75K United miles with targeted MileagePlus Explorer offer
- Better than Best Offers available for some cards
- Targeted offers for 30K-35K Starpoints (Expires 12/31/17)
- PUBLIC: Companion Pass after 1 purchase for California residents! (Expires 11/30/17)
- Transfer bonus to United: 30%, more or less (Expires 11/30/17)
- 30% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic (Expires 11/30/17)
- Earn a free night after 2 stays or bonus points with Q4 Marriott and Starwood promos: (Register by 11/30/17, stay by 1/15/18)
- 10K+ Membership Rewards with each of these new offers The first of these offers expires 12/5/17.
- $100 back on $500 at Ritz-Carlton with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/11/17)
- No more Starpoints for Uber from December 17: You will no longer earn Starpoints with Uber after 11:59pm EST on 12/17.
- Hilton Double Up: 2X points Sept 1-December 31st, Diamonds earn more (Ends 12/31, but register before you stay)
- Hyatt Globalist fast track for all credit card holders: Register and complete your stays by 12/31
- Low-hanging fruit: 3K points for a dollar (or less): (Expires 12/31/17)
- New Hertz offer stacks for 15% back total + United miles: (Expires 12/31/17)
- $40 back at Doubletree with new Amex Offer (Expires 12/31/17)
- 1K bonus Amtrak points with SPG (Expires 12/31/17)
- 2500 points for four small purchases [Targeted?] (Expires 12/31/17)
- 6K points for skiing in Aspen [Targeted] (Expires 1/12/18)
- IHG Point Breaks list Oct 30-Jan 31st: The list goes live on 10/30 and is available through 1/31/18.
- Big Hertz / United 5K+ per rental offer returns [Targeted]: Earn bonus miles for rentals through 1/31/18)
- One Two Free is back: 1 free day after 2 rentals: Earn through 2/28/16, use certificates by 6/15/18)
- $15 back with each dine in major cities through this app
- 1-800 Flowers Amex Offer & Mileage Stacking
- Earn 3X JetBlue Points Per Dollar Shopping on Amazon
- Get Great Moving Offers Including 15% Off Amazon & More
- Earn 1.5k-5k AA miles for joining Sam’s Club
- 5K/10K more Membership Rewards or $50 back with Boxed offer (Expires 11/8/17)
- Free Amazon Music Unlimited with Citi card ($30 credit must be claimed by 11/14/17)
- $15 credit with Android Pay & Discover [Targeted] (Expires 11/20/17)
- 25K Membership Rewards with $1K cruise booking [Targeted] (Expires 11/27/17)
- Free $10 Amazon credit & what I used it on (Credit expires 11/30/17)
- Another awesome targeted Amex Offer: Supermarket Rewards! (Expires 11/30/17)
- 5.5x on groceries, 4x on gas & more extra point offers [Targeted] (Expires 12/31/17)
- Double points with Club Carlson Visa (Expires 12/31/17)
- Earn a couple bucks on Plastiq payments with Drop (Expires 12/31/17)
- Pay mortgage by Mastercard w/ 1.5% fee after rebate: Set up three payments that pay before 12/31/17.
- More Amex 2X merchants (Expires 12/31/17)
- Awesome: 5K points for Amazon Prime Membership [Targeted] (Expires 3/2/18)
- 30K Membership Rewards w/ new Yelp offer (Expires 4/9/18)
Bank Account Bonuses