Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Wyndham Rewards is out with a promotion that slipped past me last month: book up to 3 stays by 1/31/18 and stay by 2/28/18 to earn up to 15,000 points – and that’s on top of the points you earn from each stay (a minimum of 1K points per stay). That’s enough points for a free night anywhere in the world with Wyndham Rewards.
- Book by 1/31/18 using Visa Checkout and complete your qualified stay(s) by 2/28/18 and receive bonus points according to the number of stays:
- 3,000 bonus points after your first stay
- 5,000 bonus points after your second stay
- 7,000 bonus points after your third stay
- Direct link to promotion
- Consecutive nights at one hotel will be counted as one stay (regardless of check-ins and check-outs)
- Points will be awarded 6-8 weeks after check out
- Check-outs after 2/28 will not receive credit
While not quite as good as the Masterpass promotion a few months ago that only required two stays, this one still looks pretty good. Is it worth a mattress run? Probably not in most instances, but if you’re looking to use a free night in an expensive locale, there are scenarios where it might make sense. It’s worth noting that your check-out date is what counts in terms of the end of the promotion — so make sure you check out on or before 2/28/18. There is still plenty of time to make reservations on this one. One stay earns enough points for a “Go fast” cash + points reservation with Wyndham, so keep this promo in mind.
H/T: Loyalty Traveler