Thanks for participating! A winner has been randomly selected: Ken Ascher. Congratulations! Ken’s entry was this:
Two months ago, my linked SPG Gold to Marriott account got me a complementary upgrade at the Downtown Anchorage Marriott during the Alaska Federation of natives conference.
I’m giving away 25,000 SPG points! If you’re the lucky recipient, you can link your SPG and Marriott accounts and instantly convert those 25,000 points into 75,000 Marriott Rewards points thanks to the Marriott / SPG merger (see: Marriott SPG Complete Guide to Sweet Opportunities).
How I’ll pick the lucky points recipient
Through 9am Tuesday 12/26/2017, comment within this post with anything such as “Pick me!” or “Happy Holidays!”. On Tuesday I’ll randomly pick a winner from the comments.
- Only comment once per household. If I find that the winner has commented more than once (even with different user names), I’ll pick someone else.
- Comment content (mostly) doesn’t matter. Inappropriate comments will be deleted (and I’ll be the sole judge of what is considered inappropriate). Otherwise, the contents of your comments won’t influence the outcome.
- Comment only within this post. Please do not email entries or post comments to Facebook or Twitter hoping to be selected. Those comments will be ignored for the purpose of the giveaway.
- Use your real email address in the email comment field. The selected point recipient will be notified via email.
- Comment before 9 am Tuesday ET. [COMMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED]