Edit: None of the specific offers listed below are available, although a few of the properties in India still require a cash portion that’s lower than normal.
After last week’s random Hyatt Points + Cash sale, there are some more properties now bookable with a lower cash portion.
Some of the properties that are offering the lower cash portion include:
- Hyatt House Jersey City – 10,000 points + $80 (usually 10,000 points + $125)
- Park Hyatt Hyderabad – 4,000 points + $28 (usually 4,000 points + $55)
- Hyatt Regency Delhi – 4,000 points + $40 (usually 4,000 points + $55)
- Hyatt House Pittsburgh-South Side – 4,000 points + $35 (usually 4,000 points + $55)
Extreme Hotel Deals also reports that Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol is bookable for 6,000 points + $50. I’ve tried searching that property on several dates but couldn’t any Points + Cash availability – that’s not to say there isn’t any though.
If any of these interest you, book quickly as the last batch of properties with a lower cash portion only lasted a few days. One of those aligned perfectly with our own travels, so I’m currently sitting in the Hyatt Place Charleston Airport that we booked using the 4,000 points + $29 rate.
A few things to be aware of:
1) Depending on the property’s location, taxes might be added to the cash portion.
2) Greg wrote a post last week explaining how to find these Points + Cash deals more easily.
3) Be sure to check out cash rates as well. The Hyatt Place Washington DC/US Capitol is bookable for $90 the night of January 27. If there was Points + Cash availability that night (n.b. there isn’t), you’d be using 6,000 points to save $40 which wouldn’t be worth it.
Similarly, the Hyatt House Jersey City can be booked that same night for $148. If you were to book using the Points + Cash rate (where there is availability at the lower cash rate), you’d be using 10,000 World of Hyatt points to save $68 – again, not a great deal.