If you’re planning a trip to Europe, you might be able to get a low cost ride to and/or from the airport from the Sixt myDriver service.
Get a ride to or from the airport in select European cities for a low fixed rate. Rides cost:
- € 19 from the city to the airport
- € 29 from the airport to the city
Available for rides in the following cities:
- For rides in February only.
- Only the first 1,000 bookings on January 23 & 24.
- The discounted price will not be overtly highlighted on the website. If your booking is not in the first 1,000 then their regular prices will be shown.
- That’s a guaranteed fixed price day or night and regardless of the pickup address/destination in the city.
Greg has used this service in Florence and it apparently worked great.
A € 19 ride from the airport to the city or € 29 ride from the city to the airport has the potential to provide great value, especially seeing as there’s no restriction on the pickup address or destination in the city.
Using Uber’s fare estimate service, a ride from Charles De Gaulle airport in Paris to the Eiffel Tower would cost between € 35-50. If you’re visiting Madrid, a ride from the airport to the Bernabéu Stadium with Uber has an estimated cost of € 27-57.
That means if you’re one of the first 1,000 people to take advantage of this offer, you could save 66% or more compared to Uber.