Amazon.com and Chase have been running a promotion for the past couple of months that was recently extended until June 15, 2018 or the coupon runs out: get $15 off $60 or more when paying with at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point and using code URHOLIDAY. This promotion is targeted, but if you haven’t yet done it or weren’t previously targeted, it’s worth checking to see if you’re eligible. The coupon only works on items shipped & sold by Amazon, but that includes a number of third-party gift cards.
- Get $15 off of $60 when paying with at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point and using promo code URHOLIDAY [Targeted]
- Direct link to link your Chase Ultimare Rewards to Amazon
- Coupon is only valid on items shipped & sold by Amazon (no third party merchants)
- Must link your Ultimate Rewards-earning credit card and pay with at least one point
- Terms state you must pay the balance with your Chase Rewards card
- See the page linked above for more terms
This is a good promotion if you’re eligible. Amazon obviously stocks a wide range of daily necessities. What’s more, they sell a wide range of third-party gift cards which should be eligible for this promotion. Note that this promo will not work on Amazon gift cards, but should work on both physical and virtual third-party cards sold by Amazon. For example, you could choose your own denomination on an AirBnB email delivery gift card, buying a $60 card for $44.99 + 1 Ultimate Rewards point:
Remember that you can shop through JetBlue for 3x, but only for a few more days on the ground (See: JetBlue nixes Amazon 3x except in-flight as of 3/27).
While this promotion has been on for some time, I had personally skipped it only to find out that I’m eligible. If the promo page to link your Chase card shows up (as shown in the picture near the top of this post), I believe that means you’re eligible – you would then just need to fill your cart and apply the promo code. Don’t forget to apply ay least 1 Chase point, though you probably don’t want to apply more than that as the value would be poor.
This promotion ends June 15th or when the supply of eligible coupons runs out, which could happen first.
H/T: Doctor of Credit