Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Quick Deals.
American Airlines is sending out targeted emails to AAdvantage members offering triple award miles when purchasing Business class and First class tickets.
- Register with promo code PR38B before traveling and earn triple award miles on Business class and First class tickets.
- Sign up by 11:59pm CDT on April 10, 2018.
- Register using promo code PR38B.
- Purchase and fly on First or Business class tickets on qualifying flights.
- Earn triple award miles on all those flights through July 8, 2018.
- This is an exclusive offer only for members who received an email directly from American Airlines.
- AAdvantage bonus mileage offer is only valid for travel on American Airlines marketed flights (operated by American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, Finnair or Japan Airlines). Flights marketed and/or operated by other codeshare partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- Offer applies to purchased published fares in First Class booked in F or A; Business Class fares booked in J, R, D or I.
- Triple miles will be calculated at 200% of the base award miles earned for the eligible flights (excludes award miles earned from elite bonuses).
- Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification or AAdvantage Million MilerSM status.
- Travel flown prior to registration for this promotion is not eligible for the bonus mile offer.
As the terms state, this is a targeted offer. My wife appears to be getting all the love from American Airlines as she was targeted for this offer while I wasn’t. That’s on top of the Platinum Pro status they gave her for free a couple of months ago. We unfortunately don’t have any flights planned during the promotion period, but have registered her for the promotion anyway just in case.
Triple miles is a nice offer if you’re targeted for this, especially seeing as it’s for all Business class and First class flights in the next 3.5 months.
Edit: It looks like the offer’s not only targeted, but it also varies. In the comments below, Bill’s mentioned that he received an offer for double miles for Business class and First class tickets after flying four Business class / First class flights during the promotion period.