Exxon Mobile Speedpass+ users can get a free $10 Amazon gift card credit and two free Audible books via the Exxon Mobile Speedpass+ app, possibly only for Android users. Note that I had to update my app to the latest version to see this offer. Since I recently posted about the ability to get $0.10 off per gallon through July 10th with the app (See: Save 10c per gallon through July 10th at Exxon, I figure some readers may have this app loaded. Unfortunately, the app didn’t work for my first attempt at a fill up — but a free $10 Amazon credit sounds like a good consolation prize.
- Two free Audible books and a $10 Amazon credit with the Exxon Mobil Speedpass+ app
- Offer valid from April 1, 2018 12:00AM PT until July 10, 2018 at 11:59PM PT or while supplies last (I wouldn’t be surprised if this one ends early)
- One per customer
- After 60 days, your membership will renew for $14.95. Cancel at any time.
- Gift card is non-transferable and may not be resold
- To qualify for the gift card, you must have an existing Amazon.com account that was opened prior to March 31, 2018 and it must have been active (at least $1 in transactions) during the six months prior to March 31, 2018
- See the offer in your app for full details
The advertisement for this offer should appear in as shown in the app below (you can swipe through several ads).
When you click through, the offer as shown above is for two free Audible books, a free 2 month trial to Audible and a $10 Amazon credit. It states that the $10 Amazon gift card will arrive via email two weeks after signing up for the Audible membership
It’s worth noting that I haven’t been impressed with the app thus far. Last Friday, I stopped at a station shown in the app in order to take advantage of the 10c/gal discount. I was able to pull up the station and pump number successfully, but when I went to pay I got an error saying there was an account issue and to contact customer service via the “Help” section of the app.
After several attempts, I went ahead and just paid with a credit card (the same card I had loaded in the app, so it’s not as though there was a security freeze on my card or something on the issuer end). I contacted customer service via the “Help” section in the app as directed….and it’s been radio silence since last Friday – no response at all. I haven’t tried to use it again.
That said, I’m happy to take a $10 Amazon gift card for my troubles. If you have the iOS version of the app, let us know if you see the ad. Again, I had to update the app to the latest version. The version I loaded last week only showed 3 advertisements — after the update, it shows 4.
H/T: Doctor of Credit