Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Quick Deals.
There’s a new Chase Offer for Hyatt credit card holders offering a 10% statement credit when paying for your Avis car rental with your Hyatt credit card.
- Get 10% back (up to $50) on your next Avis car rental.
- Link to Hyatt Chase Offers login page.
- Expires July 31, 2018
- Must activate offer.
- Must use registered Chase Hyatt Visa card.
- Valid for in-store or online rental at www.avis.com.
- Vehicle must be returned before offer expiration date.
- Not all merchant locations may be monitored by Visa.
- $50 max. statement credit.
- Limit 1 per activation/account.
- Valid only on car rental.
- Not valid for incidental or gift card purchases.
The maximum statement credit is $50, so you can earn 10% back on rentals up to $500.
Nick noticed in the past that the expiration date for Chase Offers moves ahead if you don’t activate it immediately. It’s therefore best to not activate it until you need to make use of it. (Edit: the expiry date does appear to extend so long as you don’t load it to your card.)
Car rental agencies are one of the few bonus categories on the Hyatt credit card, so if you use this offer then you’ll also earn double points for your World of Hyatt account.
Having said that, this card might not be the best one to use for car rentals as it only comes with secondary coverage when declining the rental company’s collision insurance. The Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card on the other hand offers primary coverage which does pay out when it should. It also earns 3x Ultimate Rewards on car rentals which can then be transferred to your World of Hyatt account if you want.