eBay is offering a free Google Home Mini with a qualifying $150+ purchase with coupon code PFREEMINI. Unfortunately, gift cards and items from coins & paper money do not qualify, but if you’re a regular eBay shopper this could still be an easy freebie, and it should stack nicely with this quarter’s 5x category on the Chase Freedom (PayPal is one of this quarter’s options). I imagine this will sell out early.
- Get a free Google Home Mini from eBay with a $150+ purchase and promo code PFREEMINI
- Direct link to this promotion
- Coupon applies to the purchase of one qualifying Google Home Mini (Qualifying Mini) direct from Google only.
- Coupon applies to one qualifying Mini per account and is valid until 11:59 PM PST on May 20, 2018 or until supplies run out.
- Eligible Items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
- Qualifying Minis are those available at the following links:
This is a decent little promo if you often shop at eBay as the normal price for a Google Home Mini is $49. As noted above, gift cards are excluded from this promotion, so you can not buy a $150 gift card to get a gree Google Home Mini. However, apart from the excluded categories above, this one is valid site-wide.
While the promotion says that it is valid until 11:59pm PST on May 20th, I would expect that it will sell out long before then. I’d suggest buying sooner rather than later if interested. In fact, I would suggest checking the links under “Key Terms” to be sure that the Mini in one of those listings is still available before you spend time shopping for a purchase.
If you haven’t yet maxed out this quarter’s Chase Freedom 5x categories, don’t forget that PayPal is one of the bonused categories this quarter, meaning you could also earn 750 Ultimate Rewards points for your $150 purchase.
H/T: Danny the Deal Guru