Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa joined the World of Hyatt family in 2017. It’s always required a large number of points for stays, but there’s a more affordable way of staying there as World of Hyatt is offering 50% off the number of points required for award stays over the summer.
- Redeem your points at Miraval between June 1 and August 31 and get 50% of your points back.
- Direct link.
- Call (866) 792-3395 or your nearest Global Contact Center to redeem a free night using points or Points + Cash at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa.
- Offer is valid for World of Hyatt members who redeem points for a stay with a checkout date between 6/1/2018 and 8/31/2018 at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa.
- Members will receive 50% points back (which will be returned as Bonus Points) on the World of Hyatt points redeemed for these stays.
- Points redeemed for items other than stays (such as Dining, Spa & More Awards) do not qualify for this offer.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after the completion of your stay for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
You have a couple of options with this promotion – you can pay for your stay entirely using points, or you can use Points + Cash although that requires a substantial cash payment.
Assuming double occupancy, the second person supplement means you’d pay 65,000 points per night and get thus get 32,500 points per night back.
With Points + Cash, you’d pay 32,500 points per night + $550 and get 16,250 points per night back. If you were to go for the Points + Cash option, be aware that there’s an Amex Offer for Miraval Arizona. This offers a $100 statement credit when spending $500, so pay for each night separately if you have the offer on more than one American Express card.
There’s a second Miraval promotion offering double points on stays. With cash prices starting at $807 including taxes and fees though, I’d imagine this option will be less popular than the opportunity to pay with points and get half of them back.
Be aware that you’ll need the full amount in points before the points rebate in order to make a booking. For example, a three night reservation for two people would require 195,000 World of Hyatt points in your account. You’d therefore need all 195,000 points in your account, as the 97,500 points wouldn’t be rebated until later.
The Miraval website warns that the resort will be undergoing a property enhancement project from May 10th through September 30th. This promotion falls bang in the middle of that, so that – and the Arizona summer – might affect the pleasantness of your stay.