Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Quick Deals.
With Amazon’s Prime Day generating so much buzz, eBay’s feeling a little left out. They’d like to come to the ball too please, so they have a coupon for today only (July 17) offering $25 off when spending $119 or more.
- Use code PRIMO119 to get $25 Off $119+ on eBay.
- Expires July 17, 2018 at 11:00pm PT.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com.
- Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Max one-time use.
- Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon.
- Valid only for purchases from ebay.com.
- Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
An up to 21% discount that requires you spend $119+ isn’t stellar when compared to some of the Prime Day deals, but it’s still worth taking advantage of if you wanted to buy something on eBay.
One nice feature is that it doesn’t exclude electronics like their 15% off coupon did last week.