There are two new Martha Stewart Wine Amex Offers available which, when stacked with another offer, means you can get bottles of wine for just $5 + tax. If they still send coupon codes with deliveries, you might be able to reduce that cost to $3.64 per bottle.
- Spend $60 at marthastewartwine.com and get $20 back, or
- Spend $60 at marthastewartwine.com and get 2,000 Membership Rewards
- Expires 9/30/18
- Offer valid only at marthastewartwine.com.
- Offer not available for delivery to AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, OK, RI, SD and UT.
- See merchant website for additional terms and shipping policy.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase and to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
- Excludes purchases made at third party websites.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
This isn’t quite as good as last year’s Martha Stewart Wine Amex Offer where it was possible to get $2 bottles of wine. We had the offer on pretty much all our Amex cards and stocked up on enough wine in August and September to see us through to May this year.
Still, the opportunity to get some fairly decent wine for $5 + tax per bottle represents a pretty good deal. The effective cost is even less if you have the Membership Rewards version of the deal and value MR at more than 1cpp. Here’s how to maximize the deal.
First off, start at Offers.com. They have a link to a deal where you get $30 off orders of $100+. This deal isn’t available if you go directly to the Martha Stewart Wine website and spend $100, but it’s not on any portals so it’s not like you’re missing out on cashback by clicking through from Offers.com.
Once you’ve clicked through, add 10 bottles of wine that cost $10 each. (You can add fewer bottles of more expensive wine, but that’ll make the per-bottle cost more than $5). Your total will be exactly $100 which triggers the $30 discount.
Delivery is free when ordering 6+ bottles, so ordering 10 bottles means there’s no shipping fee. Add in the $20 statement credit from the Amex Offer and you’re getting those 10 bottles for $50 + tax.
The $4.20 sales tax in the above screenshot is based on delivery to our old address in Virginia. That amount will vary based on which state you live in.
Hold off on placing multiple orders at the same time, as this deal might get even better. With last year’s Martha Stewart Wine Amex Offer, most of my cases included a card with a coupon code offering $50 off when spending $75. If they’re still offering those coupons, you’ll be able to get bottles for only $3.64 + tax. Here’s how:
- Add 11 bottles of $10 wine = $110
- -$50 coupon = $60
- -$20 Amex Offer = $40
- $40 / 11 bottles = $3.64 + tax
n.b. I don’t think the coupon code would be compatible with the Offers.com link listed above, so I’ve not included the $30 discount from that offer. If it did stack though, that’d be phenomenal – 11 bottles for $10!
Your tastes will vary, but I enjoyed virtually every wine we tried from Martha Stewart Wine – I’m no wine connoisseur though. One of my favorites had been the Monarch Glen Merlot, but that’s now $15 per bottle. Of the $10 options, my wife and I both liked the 2016 Fuerza De La Tierra Joven Temperanillo and 2015 El Portal Red Blend.