Slickdeals has a promotional link with Booking.com offering $25 back after spending a minimum of $50 on a hotel booking. While the Slickdeals post says you will earn “$25 back in rewards”, the Booking.com offer terms state:
- Booking.com will, if it has determined in its sole discretion, that the Participant has complied with and fulfilled the Booking.com Incentive Programme Terms, credit the Participant with the bonus (the “Incentive Bonus”) as described in the invitation to participate in the Booking.com Incentive Programme. The Participants will then receive the Incentive Bonus as a credit to the credit card saved in the user account setting. Booking.com may send an email and/or SMS to the Participant as necessary to remind that the creation of the user account and the storage of a valid credit card is needed to obtain the Incentive Bonus.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older
- The Participant must click on the referral link (the “Incentive Link”) (found at Slickdeals.net, click that link for the Slickdeals post and incentive link)
- To obtain the reward as a credit to their credit card, the Participant has, within a reasonable time after the stay, either created a user account and saved a valid credit card in the account settings or provided a valid credit card on the provided digital form. American Express is not currently an accepted credit card.
- A reservation is considered an “Eligible Reservation” when it has been made by clicking on the Incentive Link and the total cost of the reservation as made via Booking.com (excluding any costs incurred in addition during the stay directly at the accommodation) is greater than the minimum transaction value communicated in the promotion and at minimum two times the value of the Incentive Bonus to be earned by the Participant.
- Booking.com will only recognize one Eligible Reservation per Participant per campaign to count for an Incentive Bonus. Participants may only receive Incentive Bonuses from a maximum of 3 different campaigns per year, including Refer-a-Friend campaigns.
- Read full incentive program terms by clicking here.
Note that there is no expiration date listed on the offer. Check the Slickdeals thread to see if it has been updated to including an expiration. Otherwise, I would recommend using this for near-future bookings.
I have not personally participated in a Booking.com promotion like this before, but it looks like a good opportunity for a nice rebate on a cheap stay. Keep in mind that 3rd party bookings through sites like Booking.com typically do not earn elite credit or benefits. While the Slickdeals post suggests that you would earn $25 in “rewards”, the terms seem to state that the $25 will be credited back to your card. Note that the terms exclude Amex, so you will need to have a Visa/Mastercard (maybe Discover?) saved as your card on file with Booking.com.
Last updated on December 26th, 2017