|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Citi is offering a 25% bonus when transferring ThankYou points to Avianca LifeMiles. This bonus will be available until December 11, so you have 3.5 weeks to take advantage of the bonus.
- Receive a 25% bonus when transferring Citi ThankYou points to Avianca LifeMiles.
- Offer is valid for Point Transfers to Avianca completed by 11:59 PM ET December 11, 2019.
Capital One offered a transfer bonus to LifeMiles a few months ago, then American Express offered one last month when transferring Membership Rewards – now it’s Citi’s turn.
LifeMiles is an interesting program as it has several sweet spots, so getting a 25% bonus can make those spots even sweeter. For examples, check out:
- Trying to crack the LifeMiles secret code to Europe
- The secret LifeMiles award chart
- Avianca LifeMiles’ awesome mixed-cabin award pricing. First Class for less.
This transfer bonus will be around for a few weeks, so there’s no need to transfer ThankYou points immediately unless you have a booking you need to make straight away.
One thing to bear in mind is that Avianca frequently sells LifeMiles with a 135-145% bonus. That can make them relatively cheap to buy, so it might make more sense to keep your ThankYou points for other transfer partners (e.g. Turkish Smiles & Miles for 7,500 point trips to Hawaii) rather than using them for LifeMiles.