The Sears Shop Your Way Rewards shopping portal and the Fount app are each offering 30% back in ShopYourWay points up to a maximum of $50 in rewards when you shop through the portal between now and July 9th, 2017.
- 30% back on qualifying purchases up to a maximum of $50 in Shop Your Way points through each the ShopYourWay Shopping Portal and the Fount app.
- Direct link to promotion here
- Points awarded within 10 days and are then valid for 60 days
- Not valid for Sears, Kmart and the following partners: Energy Plus, LifeLock, Lingo, local restaurants, Sears licensed businesses, Sirva Home Benefits, Sirva Mortgage and Home Depot. Excludes airfare, car rental, hotel booking, cruises and resorts purchases.
- Full terms here (at the bottom of the page)
This is a nice return on many stores that rarely offer such large returns (think Best Buy, LL Bean, etc). Keep in mind that Sears may be in rough shape — while the retailer’s demise has been exaggerated on more than one occasion, continued store closings make its future tenuous. I wouldn’t earn Shop Your Way Rewards without a plan to use them soon.
According to Doctor of Credit, you can take advantage of this promotion once per person from each the shopping portal and the Fount app for a total of $100 back. Remember that this 30% will not stack with the rewards shown in the portal. That is to say that if a store shows a return of 6%, you will not earn 36%, but rather just 30% (whichever rate is higher).
H/T: Doctor of Credit