|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Shopping portal Retailmenot is offering 30% cash back on Postmates deliveries up to $50 back. That could be a a pretty good deal if you’re placing a larger order and/or you have Postmates Unlimited with no delivery fees.
- Get 30% cash back on Postmates deliveries with shopping portal Retailmenot (up to $50 back)
- Direct link to this deal
- 30% cash back with rewards earnings not to exceed $50.
- Combine with other offers for an even better deal!
- Cash back is earned on the qualifying purchase total after any discounts and before any fees, taxes, or shipping and handling are applied.
- Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Rewards earnings up to $50.00.
Getting 30% back on Postmates deliveries could be a pretty good deal, particularly if you aren’t paying delivery fees. If you’re not a subscriber, keep in mind that delivery fees can be $5.99. That means that you’ll need to spend more than $20 to save beyond just the delivery fee. Still, you could easily save a bit on larger orders. If you’re paying with a World or World Elite Mastercard, you should further get $5 off of $25 or more. Stacked, this could really be pretty decent. I’m not sure how long this promo will last, but if it’s still on tomorrow it might be the right day to take your turn at treating the office to lunch! 🙂
Note that Retailmenot says 30% cash back on Postmates deliveries. I don’t know whether or not a pick up order would trigger the cash back, but that would obviously make it easier to save.
I am actually not a big Postmates fan. This deal makes me marginally more likely to try them out again. That said, I know many people like Postmates, and getting 30% back obviously makes for a better deal.
H/T: Doctor of Credit