Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Amazon is once again offering a promotion for $30 off of $60 when paying with at least 1 American Express Membership Rewards point. This promotion is targeted. I was not targeted this time, but it’s worth checking to see if you are.
- Use at least 1 Membership Rewards point to pay, get $30 off of $60
- Direct link to see if you’re targeted (this is our affiliate link, but remember you can go through JetBlue to earn 3x on your shopping)
- Valid through 11:59pm PT December 31, 2017
- Only valid on items shipped & sold by Amazon (no third-party items, even if fulfilled by Amazon)
- Not valid on digital content
- See this Doctor of Credit post for more terms
This is a nice offer if you’re eligible. Unfortunately, I wasn’t targeted this time — otherwise I would certainly take them up on this one. Keep in mind that you must use at least 1 American Express Membership Rewards point to pay ($0.01). It’s not a good deal to use more points than that as you’re only getting 1 cent per point in value (well below our Reasonable Redemption Value of 1.82 cents per point). Note that this promotion is not for paying with Discover or Citi points — only American Express Membership Rewards points. In order to pay with Membership Rewards points, you’ll have to first select a credit card that earns Membership Rewards points so that you can choose to pay with a point. This one is reported to work with both physical and electronic third-party gift cards, so this one should provide a great value to just about anyone.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Last updated on January 6th, 2018