Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
In this morning’s post (See: Over 600,000 points and well under 5/24), Greg mentioned that Ben received a targeted mailer for a 60K signup bonus on the Chase Sapphire Preferred that included a waived annual fee the first year. Both that offer and an offer for a 30K signup bonus on the Chase Freedom may be available online. Chase is showing increased pre-qualified offers for some people through their pre-qualification tool. Note that these offers do not bypass 5/24.
- Chase is offering increased signup bonuses to some via its website pre-qualification tool including:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred: 60,000 points after $4K spend in 3 months; annual fee waived the first year
- Chase Freedom: $300 cash back (30K) after $500 spend in 3 months
- Click here to check for pre-qualified Chase offers
- Be aware of the Chase 5/24 rule as these offers do not bypass 5/24 (unlike pre-approved offers you may get in-branch)
|Chase's 5/24 Rule: With most Chase credit cards, Chase will not approve your application if you have opened 5 or more cards with any bank in the past 24 months.
To determine your 5/24 status, see: 3 Easy Ways to Count Your 5/24 Status. An even easier option is to track all of your cards for free with Travel Freely.
Similar pre-approved offers are sometimes available in-branch, but it’s nice to have these offers online as not everyone lives near a branch or has the time to stop in and check for offers in person. The $300/30K offer on the Chase Freedom is the best I can recall and the 60K on the Chase Sapphire Preferred is notable since the annual fee is waived the first year. The best public offer on the CSP, which as always is included on our Best Offers page, offers the same number of points, but the annual fee is not waived the first year. If you’re under 5/24, both of these offers are excellent.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Last updated on April 7th, 2018