|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There are several new Chase Offers out for mobile phone service providers, including $35 back at AT&T, $20 back at Visible Mobile, and $10 back at Mint Mobile as show below.
- There are several new Chase Offers out to save on cell phone service, including:
- AT&T Wireless: $35 back when you make 2 transactions of $15 or more on products or services
- Visible Mobile: $20 back when you sign up for phone service with Visible
- Mint Mobile: $10 back
- Expires 8/26/20
- Must make 2 separate transactions
- Not valid on AT&T Prepaid or Cricket Wireless
- Expires 8/28/20
- Valid one time on a new line of wireless service
- Expires 8/24/20
- Valid one time only
- No minimum purchase noted
These wireless service offers can sometimes be marginally profitable. For example, even if you’re not an AT&T Wireless customer, you may be able to make two accessory purchases of $15 each on the website to trigger the $35 back (making at most $5 and in reality probably only a couple bucks). I don’t think the Visible one could be profitable since it must be on a new line of service – I didn’t check, but I expect they don’t have a plan that’s less than $20. Maybe Mint mobile sells a cheap clearance accessory for less than $10 with shipping? You won’t get rich on these offers, but if you already pay for service with one of these providers you can keep a little extra cash in the bank and if not you may be able to buy a free accessory or two. AT&T has a bunch of cases and cables and pop sockets and that sort of thing that fit nicely in the necessary price range.
Keep in mind that Chase Offers are targeted, so you may or may not see these offers in your account. Be sure to check all of your cards.