|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Kroger is offering digital coupons good for $5 off your grocery purchase with the purchase of a $50+ Happy Lady gift card and also for 4x fuel points on eligible gift cards (including Happy cards and several others) through 2/19/19. I loaded both coupons last night via the Kroger app, though I’m not sure I’ll get a chance to take advantage before this promo is over.
- Kroger and its many affiliates are offering two digital coupons:
- $5 off on Happy Lady gift cards loaded with $50 or more
- 4x fuel points on select gift cards (including Dining/Restaurant, Happy, Choice, Movie Theatres, as well as digital content entertainment cards, including iTunes, Google Play Microsoft XBOX, Sony Playstation, Steam, Nintendo, HULU, Netflix, and GameStop. Fuel Gift Cards not included. )
- Link to log in to your Kroger account and load these coupons
- Valid until 2/19/19
- Limit of 1 coupon per household on each of the coupons
These two coupons should stack to help you save $5 off your groceries plus earn the fuel points. To maximize it, you’ll want to buy a Happy Lady card worth $50 or more. If you were to buy a Happy Lady card and load it with $250, you would earn enough fuel points for $1 off per gallon plus get $5 off your groceries, which is a pretty good deal in most scenarios.
Note that I also saw a couple of other coupons for bonus fuel points with specific prepaid wireless gift cards, so if you’re a prepaid wireless customer, you might want to check for those.
Be sure to use a card that earns one of the Best category bonuses at US supermarkets.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Last updated on February 23rd, 2019