Amazon is offering $5 off of $15 or more on the purchase of books for Amazon Prime Day.
- $5 off $15 or more in book purchases with promo code PRIMEBOOKS17
- Direct link to Amazon books department
Key Terms direct from Amazon
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 12, 2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code PRIMEBOOKS17 at checkout to qualify.
This is a nice savings if you intended to buy some books. If you aren’t yet a Prime member, see this post to sign up for a free trial membership and take part in today’s deals and see this post for additional details on a coupon you may be able to access for more savings on some of the deals.
H/T: Stefan of Rapid Travel Chai