|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Briggs & Riley is offering a sale of up to 50% off on a wide assortment of different bags, including carry-ons, checked luggage, garment bags, briefcases, backpacks, duffle bags, and more. We included this in our running list of Prime Day deals under “competitor deals”, but knowing that some readers would be particularly interested in this I wanted to also publish a quick standalone post. I’ve picked out a few specific examples below and linked to the full sale.
Briggs & Riley is offering up to 50% off on select styles of luggage.
- BASELINE INTERNATIONAL CARRY-ON EXPANDABLE WIDE-BODY UPRIGHT (TWO-WHEEL) for $$284.50 – direct link to offer
- Rhapsody CABIN SPINNER for $189.50 – direct link to offer
- Sympatico LARGE EXPANDABLE SPINNER for $349.50 – direct link to offer
- Sympatico DOMESTIC CARRY-ON EXPANDABLE SPINNER for $289.50 – direct link to offer
- Transcend WIDE CARRY-ON EXPANDABLE SPINNER for $234.50 – direct link to offer
- Kinzie Street MEDIUM FOLDOVER BACKPACK for $114.50 – direct link to offer
- Link to many more
For those unfamiliar, Briggs & Riley is a major name in luggage. Their bags aren’t cheap, but they are widely respected for their quality and for standing behind an excellent warranty. Some will look at the prices and think that they could buy new bags for several years for the same price and others will look at the quality and be happy to buy one bag that lasts years and years – it’s all a matter of perspective. For Briggs & Riley fans, these prices look pretty good.