The typical sign up bonus on the Hawaiian Airlines credit card is 35K miles, but it is now possible to get a sign up bonus worth 50,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles for spending $1,000 in the first 90 days.
- 50,000 miles sign-up bonus for spending $1,000 in 90 days
- $89 annual fee is not waived
How to Get it
This offer does not have a public application link that we’ve found. Instead, go to HawaiianAirlines.com and make a dummy booking. On the payment screen, you should see the offer:
That link will bring you to an application page. As a reminder, this card has the following benefits:
- Complimentary checked bag for the primary card member when you use your card to purchase your flight
- One-time 50% off companion ticket for round trip coach airfare between Hawaii and North America (full fare coach only and does not discount taxes or fees — see more details in our Complete Guide to Travel Companion Tickets)
- 5,000 bonus miles after $10,000 annual spend
What are they worth?
Of course, the value of miles depends entirely on how you use them. According to our reasonable redemption values, Hawaiian Miles are worth about 0.81 cents each. See this post for more information on how that value was determined. At the super-saver level, 40,000 Hawaiian miles can theoretically get you a round trip economy class flight between the continental US and Hawaii or a one-way First Class flight, but availability can be sparse. Still, if you’re planning in advance and find the availability, it may be worthwhile. Inter-island flights start from 7500 miles — generally a value of 1 cent per point or a bit better depending on the day/flight.