There is a new Amex Offer out today good for 5,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $250+ on Microsoft Ads. If you’re considering paying for advertising with Microsoft, it’s definitely worth adding this offer first.
- There is a new targeted Amex Offer available on some Amex business cards good for 5,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $250+ on Microsoft Ads
- Expires 8/9/20
- ELIGIBLE PURCHASES: Offer valid for Microsoft Advertising purchases made online at about.ads.microsoft.com/amexoffers.
- Eligible transactions must be made in USD.
- Only Microsoft accounts set up with a primary address in the continental U.S., Alaska or Hawaii are eligible.
- Excludes international transactions, multi-currency billing, and monthly invoicing.
- See your offer for full terms
The offer terms state that you need to purchase at about.ads.microsoft.com/amexoffers, though I’m not sure that you actually need to buy from that Amex Offers-specific link.
If you both value Membership Rewards highly and are considering buying ads through Microsoft, this could be a nice return on spend. That said, I have no idea whether or not buying ads through Microsoft is worthwhile or competitively-priced — this just looked like a good way to rack up some points for those who decide it’s worth buying from Microsoft.