|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Chase is offering 5x on hotels booked through the Chase portal when you book with a Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Unlimited card during March 2020. You can earn 5x total on up to $2500 in bookings.
- Get 5x on up to $2500 in hotel purchases through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal when you use a Chase Freedom card during March 2020. Note that you must book in March but can travel any time.
- Direct link to this promo (must log in)
- The bonus cash back earned is in addition to the 1.5% cash back you earn on all purchases with a Freedom Unlimited (3.5% bonus + 1.5% = 5% total) or in addition to the 1% back for all purchases on a Chase Freedom card (4% bonus + 1% on all purchases = 5% back) for a total of 5% cash back, which means you can earn up to $125 total cash back (paid as 12,500 Ultimate Rewards points).
- Bonus cash back will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles.
- To qualify for this promotional offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable.
- For more information about your rewards program, see your Rewards Program Agreement.
Keep in mind that booking through Chase generally means missing out on the chance to get any elite status benefits or elite credit / hotel points for your stay. That said, if you’re booking a property where you do not value those things or at a property without a loyalty program, this will be a nice return on spend.
As noted under The Deal above, you need to book during March but can travel any time (i.e. you could book a hotel stay for February 2021 as long as you pay for it through the Chase portal during March 2020.
H/T: Doctor of Credit