GiftCardMall is offering a discount on various Happy Gift Cards: Buy a $60 gift card for $50. That’s not a deal for all brands, but it certainly can be for some.
- Get discounts on the following brands:
- Happy Teen: Regal Cinemas, Sephora, Dave & Buster’s, Nike, Barnes & Noble, Jamba Juice and American Eagle
- Happy Student: Dell, Aerie, JCPenney, Bed Bath & Beyond, American Eagle and Burger King
- Happy Local Eats: Buffalo Wild Wings, Claim Jumper, Sweet Tomatoes, Capriotti’s Sandwich Shops, Baja Fresh and Souplantation
- Happy Lady: Cheesecake Factory, Sak’s OFF 5th, Panera, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Sephora, Lord & Taylor, Spa Finder
- Happy Kid: Rainforest Cafe, Jamba Juice, Buy Buy Baby, Regal Cinemas, Gymboree
- Happy Eats: Cracker Barrel, Dave & Buster’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera
- Happy Dining: Cheesecake Factory, McCormick Schmick’s, Red Lobster, Bravo!, Brio, Texas de Brazil
- Happy Bride: Bed, Bath & Beyond, David’s Bridal, Ulta Beauty, JC Penney, SpaFiner
- Happy Bites: Noodle’s Company, Jamsa Juice, Peet’s Coffee, Burger King, Panera
- Happy Beauty: Lord & Taylor, Sephora, Spa Finder, LA Fitness and Sally Beauty
- Direct link to this promotion
- This Happy Card is good at any of the brands featured on the card in the U.S. Online redemption may not be available for all merchants. For questions, balance inquiry or customer service visit happycards.com or call 855-606-3494. By using this card, you agree to the Cardholder Agreement at happycards.com. Treat this card like cash; no replacement if lost/stolen. Not reloadable; no cash redemption except as required by law. Funds do not expire; if Valid Thru date has passed, call for new card. Happy Beauty Gift Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC; distributed and serviced by Blackhawk Network California, Inc. Covered by Blackhawk Network Patent, blackhawknetwork.com/patent. To use at Spafinder locations, please go to happycards.com and redeem for a Spafinder eGift card first.
I’ve only recently noticed these “Happy” gift cards, which work like a multi-merchant gift card each valid at a number of stores (see under “The Deal” for details), but this could be a decent deal if you often spend money at the included merchants. To be sure, some brands could be had with a better discount if buying through resale sites (this discount amounts to 16.6667%), but for other brands it could be worthwhile. They can also be useful for chipping away at minimum spend while paying ahead for expenses you know you’ll incur.