|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Update 12/10/19: A reader on Twitter confirmed this morning that they were able to stack this Chase Pay offer with the $5 off from T-Mobile Tuesdays for a totally free movie ticket! (H/T: Tim on Twitter).
Chase Pay is running a promotion with Atom movie tickets to get $7 off per ticket from December 11, 2019 to January 1, 2020 when you check out with Chase Pay. The terms state that it can’t be combined with any other discount or offer, but I don’t know whether or not that’s true in practice. I’m saving today’s T-Mobile Tuesday offer to save $5 on an Atom movie ticket to see if I can stack it with the $7 off.
- Get $7 off a movie ticket via Atom tickets when you check out with Chase Pay from December 11, 2019 to January 1, 2020 or while supplies last
- Direct link to this promotion
- Offer is valid December 11, 2019 (12:01 am ET) through January 1, 2020 (11:59 pm ET) or until supplies run out, whichever occurs first.
- Limit one $7 promotional discount in a single qualifying transaction, per user and per qualifying transaction, regardless of total ticket quantity in order.
- Promotional discount is good for one time use only, cannot be redeemed for cash, used toward a future purchase, or applied to a different movie, date, showtime or theater.
- Promotional discount will not be replaced and is not for resale
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Standard payment processing fees may apply, regardless of payment method. If the price of the ticket this promotion is applied to is for less than $7, there is no remaining balance, and the user is not entitled to a credit or cash back of the remaining promotion amount.
I’ve never actually used Atom tickets, so I’m not positive whether or not these deals will stack, but I’ll give it a go tomorrow and see. I don’t actually have plans to see a movie, but I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to make it work during the promo window. It looks pretty simple to use.
Keep in mind that the Chase Pay app is shutting down in 2020. That is part of the reason I’ll look to take advantage of this one while I can since we may soon lose one avenue for saving a few bucks via these kinds of promotions.
Last updated on January 4th, 2020