|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There is a new Amex Offer out this week that might pique your interest if you’re interested in snow-covered peaks: Get either 7,500 Membership Rewards points or $75 back (see your offer) when you spend $300+ at Aspen Snowmass on lift tickets, rentals, or lessons. I’m not a skier myself, but if I were headed to Aspen this winter I’d probably give this one a look. As always, we have added this to our database of Current Amex offers.
- A new Amex Offer appeared this week for Aspen Snowmass: Spend $300+, get either 7,500 membership Rewards points or $75 back (see your offer)
- Expires 3/8/19
- Valid for lift tickets, retnals, or ski lessons booked at Aspen Snowmass Mountains or online at AspenSnowmass.com
- Not valid on those charges if booked to your room per the terms
- Terms exclude gift cards, retail shops, tours, spas, lodging, dining, and anything else that isn’t life tickets, rentals, or lessons
- See your offer for full terms
Again, I’m not a skier myself, so I don’t know if Aspen Snowmass is good or bad or how their prices compare to other mountains, but I would think that getting 7,500 points back on lift tickets might make it worth a look even if it wasn’t your first choice. It looks like they have some specials going on right now — for a couple more days, you can book $60 lift tickets for early season skiing or alternatively kids 6 and under ski free during the new year.
I imagine it would be pretty easy to hit the $300 required and the points you’d earn would be nearly enough to fly one-way from New York, Boston, or Chicago to Madrid via Iberia’s current sale, so this might be worth it to some who have valuable plans for their Membership Rewards points.
Last updated on March 9th, 2019