There is a new Amex Offer out this week that might pique your interest if you’re interested in snow-covered peaks: Get either 7,500 Membership Rewards points or $75 back (see your offer) when you spend $300+ at Aspen Snowmass on lift tickets, rentals, or lessons. I’m not a skier myself, but if I were headed to Aspen this winter I’d probably give this one a look. As always, we have added this to our database of Current Amex offers.
- A new Amex Offer appeared this week for Aspen Snowmass: Spend $300+, get either 7,500 membership Rewards points or $75 back (see your offer)
- Expires 3/8/19
- Valid for lift tickets, retnals, or ski lessons booked at Aspen Snowmass Mountains or online at AspenSnowmass.com
- Not valid on those charges if booked to your room per the terms
- Terms exclude gift cards, retail shops, tours, spas, lodging, dining, and anything else that isn’t life tickets, rentals, or lessons
- See your offer for full terms
Again, I’m not a skier myself, so I don’t know if Aspen Snowmass is good or bad or how their prices compare to other mountains, but I would think that getting 7,500 points back on lift tickets might make it worth a look even if it wasn’t your first choice. It looks like they have some specials going on right now — for a couple more days, you can book $60 lift tickets for early season skiing or alternatively kids 6 and under ski free during the new year.
I imagine it would be pretty easy to hit the $300 required and the points you’d earn would be nearly enough to fly one-way from New York, Boston, or Chicago to Madrid via Iberia’s current sale, so this might be worth it to some who have valuable plans for their Membership Rewards points.