|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Air France is running a gift card promotion. They’ve run this deal the past couple of years and it can be a way to save a few bucks if you’ll be spending money at Air France. The deal seems very limited in scope with low caps on each of the two offers, but the website appears to show how many of each deal are left, so keep an eye on the landing page to make sure it is still available for the deal you choose before buying.
- Air France is running the following two promotions:
- Buy a $150 gift card and they will add a $25 bonus
- Start a money pool with $300 and they will add a $50 bonus
- Direct link to this promotion
- Gift card offer is valid for the first 500 gift cards offered (or expires Sunday, January 5, 2020)
- Maximum of 2 gift cards or money pools per beneficiary
- Money pool offer is valid for the first 100 money pools opened (or expires Sunday, January 5, 2020)
- Money pool offer requires at least 3 different people to have contributed and the organizer and the money pool beneficiary must be two different people
Keep in mind the restrictions on the Money Pool offer — it looks like you need 3 different people to contribute and the beneficiary needs to be someone other than the “organizer”, then you’ll have to close the pool before it converts to a gift card. The gift card offer looks much more straightforward. Again, keep your eye on the numbers of available cards before buying — there are plenty left at the time of writing, but you’ll want to check before buying.
H/T: Doctor of Credit