|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
We shared September’s Flying Blue Promo Rewards a couple of days ago which offer some good deals if you’re flying to Europe from Minneapolis.
That’s for award flights, but if you find a decent deal on paid flights with Air France or KLM, there’s an Amex Offer that might be of interest as it’s offering 20,000 Membership Rewards when spending $1,000 or more.
- Spend $1,000+ in one or more transactions with Air France or KLM and get 20,000 Membership Rewards.
- Expires October 31, 2019.
- Offer valid only on flights booked through US websites www.klm.us and www.airfrance.us in USD will be included in the offer.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchase made through partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties. Excludes KLM Package Deals, City Pass Amsterdam, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, tours, airport transfers, equipment services, Shop@KLM, purchases of miles, and lounge access fees.
- Excludes Air France Music, Air France Saphir, Air France Shopping, convention/conference/seminar services, baggage drop off, group reservations, La Boutique Air France, parking, Stress Free Flying workshop, flight crew training, Flying Blue Store, KLM Jet Center, KLM Wanna Gives. Excludes bookings made via a travel agent.
Air France and KLM certainly aren’t the cheapest airlines to fly with to Europe from a cash perspective, but this Amex Offer makes them worth considering if you can find somewhat competitive fares.
Seeing as you’d be booking paid flights, be sure to click through to the Air France or KLM websites from a shopping portal. Air France is available on a number of shopping portals, with the best current rate being 2% with TopCashback. That means you would earn at least $20 cashback in addition to the 20,000 Membership Rewards. Surprisingly, you can also click through to Air France from the Spirit Airlines mall to earn 1 Spirit mile per dollar, but that’s obviously not as worthwhile. There are far fewer options for KLM but you can still earn 1.5% cashback, also through KLM.
Last updated on November 2nd, 2019