Bank of America recently released an increased 30K bonus offer on the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card. It is now possible to get that offer along with a $100 statement credit.
- 30,000 bonus miles and a $100 statement credit after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. The $100 statement credit offer is not tied to the Alaska Airlines reservation you just completed and will be applied 8-12 weeks after you make the qualifying purchases with your new card.
- Annual companion fare from $121 ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. There are no blackout dates.
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation.
- 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, cargo and in-flight purchases.
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees, plus chip enabled for enhanced security when used at chip-enabled terminals.
How to Get the Offer
To get the 30K + $100 offer, you must create a dummy booking on the Alaska Airlines website.
- Search for and select any flight.
- Enter the passenger information and skip the screens for selecting seats and adding travel insurance.
- When you are on the final payment page the offer should show to the right of the credit card payment section.
- You do not need to complete the booking.
Last updated on December 20th, 2018