Alaska Airlines has debuted new card art for their Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card and with it an increased bonus offer.
Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days.
- Annual companion fare from $121 ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. There are no blackout dates.
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation.
- 3 miles per $1 on qualifying Alaska Airlines purchases.
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining.
- $75 annual fee is NOT waived.
The old offer of 25K miles after first purchase and a $100 statement credit after $1K in spend is still live if you prefer that as well. You can find application links to both offers on our Best Signup Offers page.
HT: Doctor of Credit