There’s a new targeted Amex Offer out this morning for Alaska Airlines: Spend $200, get $40 back. There may also be a Membership Rewards version for 4,000 Membership Rewards points, though we didn’t receive that offer on our cards.
- A new targeted Amex Offer is out for Alaska Airlines: Spend $200+, get $40 back
- Offer only valid for purchases made with US Alaska Airlines locations, the US website, or US Alaska Airlines app
- Flights must originate in the US and be purchased in US dollars to qualify
- Valid on airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection, baggage fees
- Excludes in-flight spend, flights booked with third parties, and electronic gift cards
- Excludes vacation packages, lounge passes, and more. See your offer for full terms
This is a nice deal to sync up if you have upcoming travel to book on Alaska as it is rare to be able to save a chunk like this on airfare. Unfortunately, you can no longer pair something like this with the annual Alaska companion fare since Alaska now requires that fare be purchased with your Alaska Airlines Visa card. Still, this could be a nice way to save on a flight.