|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
If you’ll be booking a flight with Alaska Airlines in the next 10 days or so, check your Chase Offers as you might have been targeted with an offer giving 10% back on up to $310 of spend.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit on Alaska Airlines airfare purchases with a targeted Chase Offer.
- Expires September 9, 2020.
- Minimum spend of $50.
- Maximum $31 back.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on Alaska Lounge airport purchases, purchases made with Mileage Plan points, gift card purchases, or in-flight purchases.
This is a decent offer if you’re targeted and will be booking a flight with Alaska Airlines by September 9. The nice thing about Chase Offers for airlines is that you can book flights far into the future to take advantage of the deal, whereas Chase Offers for hotels are a little harder to take advantage of seeing as you have to have payment for your stay taken before the offer’s expiration date.
You can only use this offer once, so if you’ll be booking more than one flight, it’d be worth paying for the more expensive one with the credit card with this Alaska Airlines Chase Offer loaded to it. That is, unless both flights cost $310 or more as you’d max out the offer either way.
Having said that, Chase Offers work differently to Amex Offers in that if you’re targeted for the same offer across multiple cards, you can use the offer on each card. This Alaska Airlines deal appears to be highly targeted though, so there’s no guarantee it’ll be available on more than one card – if you’re even targeted at all.