|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping Portal is offering a small bonus through 6/26/19: spend $200 and get 500 bonus miles. That stacks on top of whatever payout is being offered on your chosen store(s), so you can think of this as an extra 2.5 miles per dollar if you spend exactly $200 (before tax &b shipping). Stack this with this morning’s deal for 10x miles at Raise (or several other stores with increases) for some pretty good deals.
- Spend $200 or more through the Alaska Mileage Plan shopping portal through 6/26/19, get 500 bonus miles
- Direct link to this promotion
- Valid 6/17/19 to 6/26/19 at 11:59:59pm ET
- The one-time bonus is awarded based on cumulative purchases during the offer period
- Allow up to 10 weeks after the bonus period has ended for bonus miles to post to your account
- Visit https://www.mileageplanshopping.com/p/summer-bonus-terms.htm for Summer Bonus terms and conditions.
It’s always nice to earn a few extra miles when you can. Keep in mind that this is a one-time bonus — meaning that you’ll receive 500 total bonus miles if you spend $200 or more cumulatively during the offer period. The purchase minimum generally excludes tax and shipping, so you’ll likely have to spend $200 on merchandise before those additional fees in order to trigger the bonus.
Also keep in mind that the terms indicate that you should allow up to 10 weeks after the bonus period for miles to post to your account. In my experience, shopping portal bonuses like this often take nearly that full time period to post, so I’d expect to receive the 500 bonus miles from this offer during the first week of September.
Last updated on June 29th, 2019