|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
If you live near a grocery store that uses the Just For U program (Safeway, Albertsons, Vons, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s and more), check your account as there should be a couple of new digital coupons today offering savings on fixed-value Mastercard gift cards.
- Buy two $100 Mastercard gift cards and get $15 off
- Buy two $50 Mastercard gift cards and get $10 off
- Expires April 11, 2020.
- Limit 1 for each deal.
I believe the $100 cards have a $5.95 activation fee and the $50 cards have a $4.95 activation fee. That means you’ll make a profit of $3.10 on the $100 cards and $0.10 on the $50 cards before taking into account liquidation costs.
As always, pay with a credit card that earns more at grocery stores. The Discover It and Citi Dividend cards are earning 5% for the next couple of days if you haven’t maxed out their Q1 bonus limits yet. If you have, it might be worth waiting until after April 1 if you have a Chase Freedom card as that’ll be earning 5% at grocery stores in Q2.
The Just For U program also has several other digital coupons good for gift cards right now:
- Earn 6x Reward Points on Uber, DoorDash & Grubhub gift cards
- Earn 6x Reward Points on Netflix, FandangoNOW & HBO NOW gift cards
- Save 15% on $30+ AT&T prepaid phone gift cards
- Save 15% on $30+ Tracfone prepaid phone gift cards