The US Bank Altitude Reserve card is now available for applications. The current offer is for 50,000 points (worth $750 in travel) after $4,500 spend in 90 days. The card’s $400 annual fee is not waived the first year, but you do get up to $325 in automatic travel reimbursements.
Other valuable perks of this card include:
- 3X points for travel and mobile wallet payments
- Points worth 1.5 cents each when used to purchase travel (flights, hotels, car rentals)
- Airport Lounge Access via Priority Pass Select (4 free visits per year)
- 12 complimentary Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi passes per year
- No foreign transaction fees