|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
In addition to the savings you can get on Amazon by paying with 1 Membership Rewards point or 1 Ultimate Rewards point, you can now save $15 when spending $100 and using 1 Citi ThankYou point towards the purchase.
- Use 1 Citi ThankYou point when spending $100+ on Amazon to get $15 off.
- Direct link to registration page (this is our affiliate link).
- See below for step-by-step instructions.
- Expiry date unknown.
I don’t have a Citi ThankYou card, so Greg kindly went through the process of registering for the offer and seeing what was involved. Here are the steps that he recommended to get the offer to work:
- Register a ThankYou card with Amazon if you haven’t previously. Make sure to decline using points automatically.
- Setup that card as your one-click settings card (not necessary but helpful).
- Put $100 or more in the cart and go to checkout.
- If you haven’t done step 2 (above), select your ThankYou card as the payment option
- On the checkout screen:
- First apply full points to the order. In this example, apply $100 worth of points
- Next enter promo code CITITURKEY5 into the “Add a gift card or promotion code” box
- Next change the amount of points applied to just 1 cent (as shown in the image above)
There are still some good deals to be had on Amazon – Nick updated the master post last night – plus this promotion works on third party gift cards. Here are some direct links to certain pages on Amazon that may be of interest (all our affiliate links):
- Cyber Monday Week deals: https://amzn.to/2zwdgVF
- Amazon home page: https://amzn.to/2TRFItU
- Amazon gift card page: https://amzn.to/2TQLGLx