|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
American Express is sending out a targeted offer to Business Platinum cardholders for 5X earnings on airfare.
For a limited time, earn 5X points (that’s 4 additional points per dollar) for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel using your enrolled Card. There’s no limit to the additional points you can earn with this offer.
How It Works
This offer is targeted. To see if you are eligible, go to americanexpress.com/5xair and login. If your card is eligible you will be able to enroll it in the offer.
- Limited Time Offer: You must enroll your eligible Business Platinum Card® at americanexpress.com/5xair to start earning 5X Membership Rewards® points per dollar (that’s 4 additional points per dollar) for airfare on a scheduled flight charged directly with passenger airlines or through American Express Travel through 03/29/2017.
- You will not get the extra points associated with this offer if American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer.
- Limit one offer per Card account. Offer may not be combined with any other special offer.
- Membership Rewards points for this offer are credited to the Basic Card Member only. All points on these transactions will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 6-8 weeks after charges appear on your billing statement.
- Charter flights, private jet flights, flights that are part of vacation packages, tours, or cruises, and flights booked with Platinum Travel Service on airlines that do not accept American Express are excluded.
- Qualifying purchases do not include fees or interest charges, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents.
Last updated on December 31st, 2019