American Express has released a new offer for Chicago Restaurant Week giving up to 20% off of in-restaurant purchases.
Get a $5 statement credit after spending $25 or more in a single transaction using your enrolled card at participating restaurants.
- Enrollment is limited.
- Offer valid only for in-restaurant purchases.
- Not valid for online purchases.
- To redeem this offer, you must first enroll any eligible American Express Card at americanexpress.com/chicagorestaurantweek between 12am ET on January 4, 2016 and 12am ET on February 4, 2016.
- Each time you use the same enrolled Card to spend a total of at least $25 in a single transaction at a participating restaurant during the Chicago Restaurant Week campaign, January 22 to February 4, 2016, you can qualify for a $5 statement credit.
- You may enroll more than one Card for this offer, but only those Cards you enroll individually will be eligible for the offer.
- For a list of participating restaurants, visit www.eatitupchicago.com.
In the past during similar deals, gift card purchases have triggered the credit. Also, based on the terms it seems this offer can be used multiple times per registered card.
American Express has setup a registration page that also contains the full terms of the promotion. You can register your card(s) and find the full details of the offer here.
Please see: The complete guide to Amex Offers
Last updated on December 20th, 2018