Today being both a Monday and the first day of the month, a lot of new Amex Offers have been released. This morning I covered three great hotel related Amex offers and here are two more targeted offers that are interesting. If you have found other great offers that you think are worth mentioning, feel free to share in the comments!
Delta Amex Offer
Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $1000 or more on purchases made directly with Delta by 9/30/2016.
- Offer available only to eligible US Card Members for purchases made directly with Delta as the merchant of record, such as (but not limited to) (i) flight reservations made via delta.com, phone, or at ticket counters, (ii) upgrades, miles, seat selection, change fees, bag fees, (iii) Delta Sky Club™ membership or passes, (iv) pre-purchased or in-flight meal purchases, (v) in-flight alcoholic beverages, (vi) audio headsets, movies, shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment on Delta-operated flights, and (vii) Delta Vacation® packages (but not other all-inclusive packages).
- The following do not count as qualifying purchases and are excluded from the offer: (i) in-flight wireless internet access, (ii) shows, games and movies accessed via a personal electronic device and associated services, (iii) charitable contributions and (iv) SkyMiles Cruises. When you make a qualifying purchase in a foreign currency, the applicable statement credit will be credited in your local currency using the exchange rate at the date the statement credit is applied.
This offer is targeted and thus cannot be loaded via social media and can only be found on the American Express website. It was sent it by a reader who was targeted on his SPG card.
Dollar Tree Amex Offer
Get a 1X 4,500 Membership Rewards® points bonus by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $225+ in one or more eligible transactions online at DollarTree.com by 8/31/16.
- Valid online only at DollarTree.com.
- Excludes Deals & Family Dollar.
- These bonus points are in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of your Card Member Agreement and the Membership Rewards program.
This offer is targeted and thus cannot be loaded via social media and can only be found on the American Express website. It was sent it by a reader who was targeted on his Business Platinum and Business Gold cards.
For more information about Amex Offers see: The complete guide to Amex Offers
HT: Reader Nick