|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
it was possible to get a 100K Amex Personal Platinum offer by visiting the American Express website. The deal died, but at least one Miles to Memories reader was able to get it to show up using the directions from August. This reader was approved and confirmed the bonus with American Express on May 1, 2016.
|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after $3,000 in spend during the first 3 months.
How to Possibly Get the Offer
Here is how you can try to get the offer to show:
- This informaiton is no longer applicable.
- This information is no longer applicable.
- If you see the 100K offer then go ahead and apply if you would like.
- If you see a 40K offer, then close the window and repeat the previous steps until you see the 100K offer.
- This offer is not available to applicants who have or have had a Platinum Card account enrolled in the Membership Rewards program.
- I tried to get this offer to show up in several browsers and was unsuccessful.
For more info and the latest developments, see: this Miles to Memories post.
Last updated on December 31st, 2019