Note: American Express is a Frequent Miler advertiser. Please see our Advertiser Disclosure.
|Hilton Honors American Express Business Card||100K: 75K after $3K spend in 3 months plus 25K after additional $1K spend in first 6 months|
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card offers the following benefits:
- No foreign transaction fees
- Hilton Gold status; Diamond status after $40K calendar year spend
- Earning rate:
- 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X on select business purchases:
- U.S. gas stations
- wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X on select travel purchases:
- U.S. restaurants
- Flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com
- Car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X on all other eligible purchases
- Weekend Night Rewards:
- $15K calendar year spend = first weekend night reward
- $60K calendar year spend = second weekend night reward
- You will receive the reward email within 8-12 weeks after you have met each purchase requirement.
- Weekend = Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night
- Weekend Night Rewards cannot be used at Hilton hotels listed here: HiltonHonors.com/weekendreward.
- 10 free Priority Pass™ Lounge passes per calendar year
Overall this is a great option for those who want an easy way to get and keep Hilton Gold status (which offers free breakfast, among other perks). Due to the relatively low value of Hilton points compared to many other types of rewards (see: Reasonable Redemption Values), this isn’t the best card to use for spend at 3X, but it’s not bad for it’s 6X and 12X categories.
Other Hilton cards
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
- Hilton Honors Card from American Express
|Card / Notes||Bonus / Annual Fee|
| Hilton Honors American Express Business Card|
-12X Hilton spend;
-6X on Select Business &Travel Purchases
-3X everywhere else
Big spend bonus:
Free weekend night after $15K spend in calendar year and another after $60K spend
Diamond elite status with $40K calendar year spend
-Free Gold status. Diamond status w/ $40K spend.
-10 free Priority Pass lounge visits per calendar year.
Terms Apply. See Rates & Fees
See also: Hilton Amex Cards. Everything you need to know.
|100K: 75K after $3K spend in 3 months plus 25K after additional $1K spend in first 6 months
$95 annual fee
Recent better offer: None. Card is new as of 1/18/18
FM Mini Review: Easy way to secure Hilton Gold status (which offers free breakfast among other perks). Amex business cards do not count towards 5/24 status so will not hurt chances of applying for Chase cards.
Note: Many more excellent credit card offers, along with application tips for each bank, can be found on our Best Credit Card Offers Page.