Update: The AirPods Pro are on sale again for the same price and the regular AirPods are also on sale for $165 and several other iPads and Apple Watches on sale today. If you’ve got one of the 20% off deals noted below from a credit card, that would be a final price of $132 after that savings on the AirPods (non-Pro model). That model is available for free one-day Prime shipping (see a link under “The Deal” below). H/T: Miles to Memories
This won’t last much longer, so I’ll keep this post very brief: Amazon has Airpods on sale for $235. If you are eligible for a targeted deal with Discover or Amex (see links under The Deal below), you may be able to get 20% off of that, dropping the cost to about $188.
- Amazon has Apple AirPods Pro on sale for $235 (direct link to this deal – our affiliate link)
- Update: Amazon also has Apple AirPods with wireless charging dock on sale for $165 with immediate availability. (direct link to this deal – our affiliate link)
There are also the following Apple products on sale as of 11/18/19:
- Apple Watch Series 4 (44mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band for $329.99 (direct link to this deal)
Apple Watch Series 4 (44mm) – Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band for $329.99 (direct link to this deal)Dead Apple Watch Series 4 (40mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Loop for $299.99 (direct link to this deal)Dead
- Apple iPad Air (10.5-Inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) – Space Gray for $599.99 (direct link to this deal)
- Apple iPad Air (10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Space Gray (Latest Model) for $469.99 (direct link to this deal)
Additionally, stack these deals for an even greater discount:
As I write this post, it says these ship in 1-3 months. My experience with Amazon backordered items is that they have always shipped earlier than expected except for one time when they kept pushing it back for a few months and then finally canceled. I would expect them to fulfill these in time for the holidays, but who knows. The long delay in estimated shipping time tells me this will probably become unavailable very soon, so hop on it if interested. I’m not an Apple person myself, but these are surely a popular product for those who are Apple people.
H/T: Doctor of Credit