- 24 Month Rule: If you’ve previously had the same card before, you can get the signup bonus only if you no longer have the card AND if it has been more than 24 months since you last received a signup bonus for the card.
- 5/24 Rule: You most likely will not get approved for a new card if you have opened 5 or more cards (with any bank) in the past 24 months. Most business cards do not count towards that total.
- 2 per month Rule: Most applicants are limited to 2 new cards per month.
- Application Status: Call (888) 338-2586 to check your application status
- Reconsideration: If denied, call 1-888-270-2127 and ask for your application to be reconsidered.
Can’t find the card you’re looking for? After clicking through to an offer, hover over the “Card Type” menu and click the link for the bank you’re looking for.