|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Bed Bath & Beyond is offering a $10 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card for every $50 of third party gift cards you buy. There’s a little more hassle to this deal as you have to submit a rebate form and wait for the gift cards, but stacking the deal makes it even more worthwhile.
- Buy $50 third party gift card and get a $10 Bed Bath & Beyond gift card via rebate.
- Expires January 1, 2019.
- Rebate submission must be postmarked by January 31, 2019.
- Direct link to rebate form (offer number 18-58003).
- Limit 10 per household.
This has the potential to be a great deal if you’re happy to wait for the rebated gift cards as this can be a profitable deal for resellers. It can be made even better by stacking with the Happy gift card sale at Office Depot that’s available until December 24.
Office Depot is offering a $15 instant discount when buying $125+ of select Happy gift cards. If you buy a $150 Happy Lady gift card, you’ll only pay $135. You can then use that card at Bed Bath & Beyond to buy $150 of third party gift cards.
Once you’ve completed the rebate form and received the Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards in the mail, you’ll have received the following in exchange for an initial $135 outlay:
- $150 third party gift cards (some BB&B stores sell VGCs, MGCs, eBay gift cards, etc.).
- $30 in BB&B gift cards (3x $10).
- 675 Ultimate Rewards or $6.75 if paying for the Happy Lady gift card with an Ink Plus or Ink Cash card.
- Total = $180 + 675 Ultimate Rewards or $186.75.
Last updated on March 31st, 2019