|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new Best Western Amex Offer out which comes in two variations: spend $100 and get either a $20 statement credit or 2,000 Membership Rewards.
- Spend $100+ on room rate and room charges and get $20 back, or
- Spend $100+ on room rate and room charges and get 2,000 Membership Rewards.
- Expires August 8, 2018
- Enrollment limited.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Offer valid for Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Executive Residency by Best Western, BW Signature Collection, BW Premier Collection, SureStay, SureStay Plus, SureStay Collection, Vib, and GLo hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App or by calling 1-800-780-7234.
- Excludes International locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Many Best Western properties charge ~$100 per night, so this offer can help save you ~20% per night if you have multiple cards to load the offer to and book longer stays one night at a time.
This Best Western Amex Offer can stack with their summer promotion which is offering a $20 Best Western travel card after your first stay. Registration is required for that promo, so that’ll save you money on a future stay. One downside to the summer promo is that the travel card expires after 120 days, so you’ll need to have another Best Western stay within four months in order to take advantage of the travel card.
As always, click through from a shopping portal before booking your stay. It looks like the highest rate for Best Western is currently 5%.