Best Western has launched a new promotion which could be fairly rewarding on short stays. You’ll have to be quick though as you have to register by tomorrow (February 10) and book by February 23, although you’ll earn 3,000 bonus points on all stays up to April 19, 2020.
- Earn 3,000 bonus points for every Best Western stay worldwide.
- Direct link to registration.
- Best Western Rewards (“BWR®”) members (“Member(s)”) who (a) were pre-selected by Best Western® Hotels & Resorts to receive this offer via email; (b) register for the Promotion by Monday, February 10, 2020, 11:59 pm MST; (c) have a valid email address listed in the Member’s account profile at the time of registration for the Promotion; (d) book travel between Saturday, February 8, 2020 and Sunday, February 23, 2020 on bestwestern.com; (e) complete an eligible stay* by Sunday, April 19, 2020 (“Promotional Period”) at any Best Western branded hotel worldwide, will earn 3,000 Bonus Points for each eligible stay.
- There is no limit to the number of BWR 3000 Bonus Point awards each Member can earn during the Promotional Period.
- Promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership required prior to the first eligible stay.
- Eligible stays completed prior to Promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the Promotion requirements.
- No extensions, substitutions, or replacements available. Promotion is non-transferable. Promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. All BWR program rules apply. Visit bestwesternrewards.com for complete program terms and conditions.
- Please allow 14 days after the eligible stay for the Promotion points to be posted.
- * An “eligible stay” for the purpose of this Promotion is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel, at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards, with the exception of a stay booked through an online travel agency, a stay booked through a tour operator, or a stay booked at a special discounted rate (see BWR program rules for further information on eligibility criteria). Multiple check-in/check-out at the same property with less than 24 hours between check-out and check-in will only count as one eligible stay. Eligible stays which take place during the Promotion Period must be completed on or before Sunday, April 19, 2020 to be counted towards the Promotion.
This promotion is, for the most part, better than Best Western’s last promotion which offered expiring promo cards when staying with them. 3,000 bonus points is a pretty good return if you’ll be booking one night stays, but not quite as good for longer stays.
The registration and booking requirements are pretty restrictive though. You have to register by tomorrow (February 10) and stays must be booked by February 23. This promotion is valid on all stays up to April 19, but the fact that they have to be booked within the next two weeks means you’ll need to get planning ASAP.
The other main requirement of this promo is that stays have to be booked online. That’s no bad thing seeing as it means you can also earn cashback on the stay – here are the current shopping portal rates for Best Western.